Estimates of regression coefficients based on the sign covariance matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
- Möttönen, J. & Hettmansperger, T. P. & Oja, H. & Tienari, J., 1998. "On the Efficiency of Affine Invariant Multivariate Rank Tests," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 118-132, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huo, Lijuan & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Kim, Yunmi, 2012. "Robust estimation of covariance and its application to portfolio optimization," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 121-134.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:15:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-006-0030-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ollila, Esa & Oja, Hannu & Croux, Christophe, 2003. "The affine equivariant sign covariance matrix: asymptotic behavior and efficiencies," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 328-355, November.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Aguilar, Mike, 2013. "Moment condition tests for heavy tailed time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 255-274.
- Roelant, E. & Van Aelst, S. & Croux, C., 2009. "Multivariate generalized S-estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 876-887, May.
- Agulló, Jose & Croux, Christophe & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "The multivariate least-trimmed squares estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 311-338, March.
- Jung, Kang-Mo, 2005. "Multivariate least-trimmed squares regression estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 307-316, February.
- Nadar, M. & Hettmansperger, T. P. & Oja, H., 2003. "The asymptotic covariance matrix of the Oja median," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 431-442, October.
- Ella Roelant & Stefan Aelst, 2007. "An L1-type estimator of multivariate location and shape," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(3), pages 381-393, February.
- Biau, Gérard & Devroye, Luc & Dujmović, Vida & Krzyżak, Adam, 2012. "An affine invariant k-nearest neighbor regression estimate," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 24-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:64:y:2002:i:3:p:447-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.