Unemployed couples: the labour market effects of making both partners search for work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2015.
"The effect of the L’Aquila earthquake on labour market outcomes,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 239-255, April.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2015. "The Effect of the L'Aquila Earthquake on Labour Market Outcomes," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 33(2), pages 239-255, April.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2011. "The effect of the l’Aquila earthquake on labour market outcomes," Working Papers 2011/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Franz Buscha & Arnaud Maurel & Lionel Page & Stefan Speckesser, 2007.
"The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment : A Conditional Difference-in-Differences Approach,"
2007-40, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Buscha, Franz & Maurel, Arnaud & Page, Lionel & Speckesser, Stefan, 2008. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment: A Conditional Difference-in-Differences Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:168:y:2005:i:2:p:365-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.