THE VALUE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IN MONOPOLY -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin, 1998.
"The Value of Information In Monotone Decision Problems,"
98-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Levin & Susan Athey, 2001. "The Value of Information in Monotone Decision Problems," Working Papers 01003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Juan-José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2005.
"On Information and Competition in Private Value Auctions,"
158, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan José Ganuza & José S. Penalva, 2006. "On information and competition in private value auctions," Economics Working Papers 937, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2012.
"Dynamic Informative Advertising of New Experience Goods,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 104-135, March.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2010. "Dynamic Informative Advertising of New Experience Goods," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61326, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "Dynamic informative advertising of new experience goods:," IFPRI discussion papers 1062, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "Dynamic Informative Advertising of New Experience Goods," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2011.
"A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1131-1150.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103540, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saak, Alexander E., 2016. "Optimal provision of information about consumption choices in the presence of a cognitive constraint," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 25-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:56:y:2008:i:1:p:169-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.