Corporate Control Through Board Dismissals and Takeovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2012.
"Ownership concentration, monitoring, and optimal board structure,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3333-3346.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Monitoring and Optimal Board Structure," Working Papers 2005.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Monitoring and Optimal Board Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren, 2016.
"The masquerade ball of the CEOs and the mask of excessive risk,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 383-393.
- Citci, Haluk & Inci, Eren, 2012. "The Masquerade Ball of the CEOs and the Mask of Excessive Risk," MPRA Paper 35979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Jenter & Fadi Kanaan, 2015.
"CEO Turnover and Relative Performance Evaluation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 70(5), pages 2155-2184, October.
- Dirk Jenter & Fadi Kanaan, 2006. "CEO Turnover and Relative Performance Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 12068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenter, Dirk & Kanaan, Fadi, 2008. "CEO Turnover and Relative Performance Evaluation," Research Papers 1992, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jenter, Dirk & Kanaan, Fadi, 2015. "CEO turnover and relative performance evaluation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64421, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2005. "Accounting for Extreme Events in the Economic Assessment of Climate Change," Working Papers 2005.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mike Burkart & Konrad Raff, 2015.
"Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1383-1414.
- Mike Burkart & Konrad Raff, 2011. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," FMG Discussion Papers dp694, Financial Markets Group.
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2015. "Performance pay, CEO dismissal, and the dual role of takeovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2012. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matt Glendening & Inder K. Khurana & Wei Wang, 2016. "The market for corporate control and dividend policies: Cross-country evidence from M&A laws," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1106-1134, December.
- Bushman, Robert & Dai, Zhonglan & Wang, Xue, 2010. "Risk and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000.
"Using Market Valuation to Assess the Importance and Efficiency of Public School Spending,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1446, Econometric Society.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sinha, Rajeeva, 2006. "Regulation: The market for corporate control and corporate governance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 264-282, March.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2010.
"Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3028, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annalisa Luporini & Clara Graziano, 2010. "Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dirk Sliwka, 2007. "Managerial Turnover and Strategic Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1675-1687, November.
- Robert R. Bliss & Mark J. Flannery, 2000. "Market discipline in the governance of U.S. Bank Holding Companies: monitoring vs. influencing," Working Paper Series WP-00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert R. Bliss & Mark J. Flannery, 2001. "Market Discipline in the Governance of U.S. Bank Holding Companies: Monitoring versus Influencing," NBER Chapters,in: Prudential Supervision: What Works and What Doesn't, pages 107-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:489-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.