Board Efficiency and Internal Corporate Control Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2012.
"Ownership concentration, monitoring, and optimal board structure,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3333-3346.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Monitoring and Optimal Board Structure," Working Papers 2005.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Monitoring and Optimal Board Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2005. "Accounting for Extreme Events in the Economic Assessment of Climate Change," Working Papers 2005.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miriam Schwartz-Ziv & Michael Weisbach, 2011.
"What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings,"
NBER Working Papers
17509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011. "What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2010.
"Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3028, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annalisa Luporini & Clara Graziano, 2010. "Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Silvia Dominguez Martinez & Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2006. "Disciplining and Screening Top Executives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dirk Sliwka, 2007. "Managerial Turnover and Strategic Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1675-1687, November.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "What do boards really do? Evidence from minutes of board meetings☆☆Miriam Schwartz-Ziv is from Harvard University and Northeastern University, e-mail: email@example.com. Michael S. Weisb," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 349-366.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:495-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.