Estimating Market Power by Retailers in a Dynamic Framework: the Italian PDO Cheese Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2015. "How can differences in German raw milk prices be explained? An empirical investigation of market power asymmetries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205489, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anna Carbone, 2017. "Food supply chains: coordination governance and other shaping forces," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio, 2017. "Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261256, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Bimbo, Francesco & Costanigro, Marco & VIscecchia, Rosaria, 2018. "Do Geographic Indication Labels Pay off? Estimating GI’s implicit Price Dispersion in the Italian EVOO Market," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274203, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grau, Aaron Stephan Alexander & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2017. "Estimating oligopsony power on two vertically integrated markets," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2014. "How can the differences in German raw milk prices be explained? An empirical investigation of market power asymmetries and other price determinants," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182952, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:6-:d:124942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jindřich Špička, 2016. "Market Concentration and Profitability of the Grocery Retailers in Central Europe," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 5-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:64:y:2013:i:1:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.