Farm Size Structure In England And Wales 1939‐89
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ransom, Michael R. & Cramer, Jan S., 1983. "Income distribution functions with disturbances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-372.
- Hart, P E, 1979. "On Bias and Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 211-226, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1963. "Estimates of the Aggregate Agricultural Production Function from Cross-Sectional Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 419-428.
- A. F. Shorrocks, 1975. "On Stochastic Models of Size Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Daniel Shapiro & Ray D. Bollman & Philip Ehrensaft, 1987. "Farm Size and Growth in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 477-483.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan E. & McErlean, Seamus, 2005.
"Does Gibrat's Law Hold Amongst Dairy Farmers in Northern Ireland?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iuliia S. Pinkovetskaia & Irina N. Nikitina & Tatiana V. Gromova, 2018. "The Role of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in the Economy of Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(3), pages 177-188.
- Thenail, C., 2002. "Relationships between farm characteristics and the variation of the density of hedgerows at the level of a micro-region of bocage landscape. Study case in Brittany, France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 207-230, March.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2017.
"Income Mobility and Income Inequality in Scottish Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 471-493, June.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2015. "Income mobility and income inequality in Scottish agriculture," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 290, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Laura Brad & Gabriel Popescu & Alina Zaharia & Maria Claudia Diaconeasa & Daniela Mihai, 2018. "Exploring the Road to Agricultural Sustainability by Assessing the EU Debt Influencing Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-46, July.
- Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő, 2009. "The growth of family farms in Hungary," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 789-795, November.
- Bennett, Robert J. & Smith, Harry & Montebruno Bondi, Piero & van Lieshout, Carry, 2021. "Changes in Victorian entrepreneurship in England and Wales 1851-1911: methodology and business population estimates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philip Lund & Roger Price, 1998. "The Measurement of Average Farm Size," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 100-110, March.
- Fertő, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán, 2008. "Érvényes-e a Gibrat-törvény a magyar mezőgazdaságban? [Is Gibrat s law valid for Hungarian agriculture?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 25-38.
- L. J. Hubbard & P. F. Allanson & A. W. Renwick, 1998. "Farm Income and Economic Welfare Considerations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 34-49, March.
- Montebruno, Piero & Bennett, Robert J. & van Lieshout, Carry & Smith, Harry, 2019. "A tale of two tails: Do Power Law and Lognormal models fit firm-size distributions in the mid-Victorian era?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 858-875.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barbara M. Roberts, "undated". "Transition and Changes in Industrial Concentration in Poland," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/4, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Jomo, K. & Popov, V., 2016. "Long-Term Trends in Income Distribution," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 146-160.
- Matteo Migheli & Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2018. "The market of academic attention," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 114(1), pages 113-133, January.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Kashyap, Anil K, 1992.
"Internal Net Worth and the Investment Process: An Application to U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 506-534, June.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Internal net worth and the investment process: an application to U.S. agriculture," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 124, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Internal net worth and the investment process: an application to U.S. agriculture," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1990. "Internal Net Worth and the Investment Process: An Application to U.S. Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 3339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Chapman & Helen Edmond, 2000. "Mergers/Acquisitions and Restructuring in the EU Chemical Industry: Patterns and Implications," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 753-767.
- Sammy Zahran & Michael A. Long & Kenneth J. Berry, 2012. "Measures of predictor sensitivity for order-insensitive partitioning of multiple correlation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Fiaschi, Davide & Marsili, Matteo, 2012.
"Distribution of wealth and incomplete markets: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-267.
- Davide Fiaschi & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Distribution of Wealth and Incomplete Markets: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 2009/83, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Paul Latreille & James Mackley, 2011. "Using Excel to Illustrate Hannah and Kay's Concentration Axioms," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(1), pages 117-127.
- Neil A. Morgan & Lopo Leotte Rego, 2006. "The Value of Different Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Metrics in Predicting Business Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 426-439, September.
- Günseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Joseph E. Zveglich, Jr., 2002.
"Does Trade Promote Gender Wage Equity? Evidence from East Asia,"
SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization.
2002-14, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Gunseli Berik & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers & Joseph E. Zveglich Jr., 2003. "Does Trade Promote Gender Wage Equity?: Evidence from East Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_373, Levy Economics Institute.
- George Symeonidis, 2000.
"Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 2308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brooks, Karen & Gardner, Bruce, 2004. "Russian Agriculture in the Transition to a Market Economy," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 571-586, April.
- Mitton, Todd, 2008. "Institutions and concentration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 367-394, June.
- Ratnayake, Ravi, 1999. "Industry concentration and competition: New Zealand experience," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1041-1057, October.
- Papatheodorou, Andreas & Arvanitis, Pavlos, 2009. "Spatial evolution of airport traffic and air transport liberalisation: the case of Greece," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 402-412.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1988. "An Alternative Measure Of Aggregate Concentration With An Application To The Agribusiness Sector," Working Papers 115904, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Hyun‐Hoon Lee & Chung Mo Koo & Euijeong Park, 2008. "Are Exports of China, Japan and Korea Diverted in the Major Regional Trading Blocs?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 841-860, July.
- Beilock, Richard P. & Rahmani, Mohammed & Rosalsky, Mercedes, 1987. "The Structure Of A Never Regulated Less-Than-Truckload Market In The United States," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-10, October.
- Belobaba, Peter P. & Van Acker, Jan, 1994. "Airline market concentration," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-14.
- Sung Y. Park & Anil K. Bera, 2018.
"Information theoretic approaches to income density estimation with an application to the U.S. income data,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 16(4), pages 461-486, December.
- Sung Y. Park & Anil K. Bera, 2018. "Information theoretic approaches to income density estimation with an application to the U.S. income data," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 16(4), pages 461-486, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:43:y:1992:i:2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.