Farm Size Structure In England And Wales 1939-89
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, P E, 1979. "On Bias and Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 211-226, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1963. "Estimates of the Aggregate Agricultural Production Function from Cross-Sectional Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 419-428.
- A. F. Shorrocks, 1975. "On Stochastic Models of Size Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Ransom, Michael R. & Cramer, Jan S., 1983. "Income distribution functions with disturbances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-372.
- Daniel Shapiro & Ray D. Bollman & Philip Ehrensaft, 1987. "Farm Size and Growth in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 477-483.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő, 2009. "The growth of family farms in Hungary," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 789-795, November.
- Fertő, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán, 2008.
"Érvényes-e a Gibrat-törvény a magyar mezőgazdaságban?
[Is Gibrat s law valid for Hungarian agriculture?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 25-38.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan E. & McErlean, Seamus, 2005.
"Does Gibrat's Law Hold Amongst Dairy Farmers in Northern Ireland?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Lund & Roger Price, 1998. "The Measurement of Average Farm Size," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 100-110.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2017.
"Income Mobility and Income Inequality in Scottish Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 471-493, June.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2015. "Income mobility and income inequality in Scottish agriculture," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 290, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- L. J. Hubbard & P. F. Allanson & A. W. Renwick, 1998. "Farm Income and Economic Welfare Considerations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 34-49.
- Thenail, C., 2002. "Relationships between farm characteristics and the variation of the density of hedgerows at the level of a micro-region of bocage landscape. Study case in Brittany, France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 207-230, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:43:y:1992:i:2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .