Farm Size Structure In England And Wales 1939‐89
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ransom, Michael R. & Cramer, Jan S., 1983. "Income distribution functions with disturbances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-372.
- Hart, P E, 1979. "On Bias and Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 211-226, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1963. "Estimates of the Aggregate Agricultural Production Function from Cross-Sectional Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 419-428.
- A. F. Shorrocks, 1975. "On Stochastic Models of Size Distributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 631-641.
- Daniel Shapiro & Ray D. Bollman & Philip Ehrensaft, 1987. "Farm Size and Growth in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 477-483.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan E. & McErlean, Seamus, 2005.
"Does Gibrat's Law Hold Amongst Dairy Farmers in Northern Ireland?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2017.
"Income Mobility and Income Inequality in Scottish Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 471-493, June.
- Paul Allanson & Kalina Kasprzyk & Andrew P. Barnes, 2015. "Income mobility and income inequality in Scottish agriculture," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 290, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Philip Lund & Roger Price, 1998. "The Measurement of Average Farm Size," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 100-110, March.
- Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő, 2009. "The growth of family farms in Hungary," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 789-795, November.
- Fertő, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán, 2008.
"Érvényes-e a Gibrat-törvény a magyar mezőgazdaságban?
[Is Gibrat s law valid for Hungarian agriculture?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 25-38.
- L. J. Hubbard & P. F. Allanson & A. W. Renwick, 1998. "Farm Income and Economic Welfare Considerations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 34-49, March.
- Montebruno, Piero & Bennett, Robert J. & van Lieshout, Carry & Smith, Harry, 2019. "A tale of two tails: Do Power Law and Lognormal models fit firm-size distributions in the mid-Victorian era?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 858-875.
- Iuliia S. Pinkovetskaia & Irina N. Nikitina & Tatiana V. Gromova, 2018. "The Role of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in the Economy of Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(3), pages 177-188.
- Thenail, C., 2002. "Relationships between farm characteristics and the variation of the density of hedgerows at the level of a micro-region of bocage landscape. Study case in Brittany, France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 207-230, March.
- Laura Brad & Gabriel Popescu & Alina Zaharia & Maria Claudia Diaconeasa & Daniela Mihai, 2018. "Exploring the Road to Agricultural Sustainability by Assessing the EU Debt Influencing Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-46, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:43:y:1992:i:2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.