The Measurement of Average Farm Size
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Allanson, 1992. "Farm Size Structure In England And Wales 1939‐89," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 137-148, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piet, Laurent, 2016. "Recent trends in the distribution of farm sizes in the EU," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245075, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Álvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos, 2001. "The Relationship Between Technical Efficiency and Farm Size," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- MacDonald, James M., 2011. "Why Are Farms Getting Larger? The Case Of The U.S," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 115361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos, 2004. "Technical efficiency and farm size: a conditional analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 241-250, May.
- Looga, J. & Jürgenson, E. & Sikk, K. & Matveev, E. & Maasikamäe, S., 2018. "Land fragmentation and other determinants of agricultural farm productivity: The case of Estonia," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 285-292.
- James M. MacDonald, 2020. "Tracking the Consolidation of U.S. Agriculture," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(3), pages 361-379, September.
- Laure Latruffe & Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2004.
"Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1255-1263.
- Laure Latruffe & Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2004. "Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland," Post-Print hal-02360570, HAL.
- Montebruno, Piero & Bennett, Robert J. & van Lieshout, Carry & Smith, Harry, 2019. "A tale of two tails: Do Power Law and Lognormal models fit firm-size distributions in the mid-Victorian era?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 858-875.
- Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Trevor Young, 1999. "Analysis of the Determinants of Adoption of Organic Horticultural Techniques in the UK," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity Changes of the Italian Agrifood Cooperatives: a Malmquist Index Analysis," Working Papers 250, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004. "Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Lund, Philip J., 2005. "Aspects of the Definition and Classification of Farms," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24417, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & van Zyl, Johan, 1998. "Defining Small-Scale Farmers In The South African Context," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(4), pages 1-12, December.
- Laurent Piet, 2019. "Concentration des exploitations agricoles et emplois," Post-Print hal-02492374, HAL.
- Piet, Laurent, 2017. "Concentration of the agricultural production in the EU: the two sides of a coin," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Loughrey, Jason James & Donnellan, Trevor, 2017. "Inequality and Concentration in Farmland Size: A Regional Analysis for Western Europe," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261112, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:49:y:1998:i:1:p:100-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.