Extreme Dependence under Uncertainty: an application to Stock, Currency and Oil Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Bloom., 2016.
"Fluctuations in uncertainty,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2013. "Fluctuations in Uncertainty," CEP Occasional Papers 038, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2014. "Fluctuations in Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 13-033, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2013. "Fluctuations in Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 19714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2014. "Fluctuations In Uncertainty," Working Papers 14-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bloom, Nicholas, 2013. "Fluctuations in uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57976, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lubos Pástor & Pietro Veronesi, 2012.
"Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(4), pages 1219-1264, August.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," Working Papers 2010-008, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Veronesi & Lubos Pastor, 2011. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," 2011 Meeting Papers 86, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2010. "Uncertainty about Government Policy and Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 16128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, May.
- Jean-David FERMANIAN & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Copulas for Time Series," FAME Research Paper Series rp57, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jeffrey Racine, 2015. "Mixed data kernel copulas," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 37-59, February.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 85-106.
- David M. Zimmer, 2012. "The Role of Copulas in the Housing Crisis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 607-620, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:206-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rangan & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2018.
"OPEC news and predictability of oil futures returns and volatility: Evidence from a nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 206-214.
- Rangan Gupta & Seong-Min Yoon, 2017. "OPEC News and Predictability of Oil Futures Returns and Volatility: Evidence from a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach," Working Papers 201726, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:irvfin:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:155-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-412X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.