The Role of Copulas in the Housing Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:155-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oh, Dong Hwan & Patton, Andrew J., 2015. "Modelling Dependence in High Dimensions with Factor Copulas," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pérez, Ana & Prieto-Alaiz, Mercedes, 2016. "A note on nonparametric estimation of copula-based multivariate extensions of Spearman’s rho," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 41-50.
- Chun-Kei Tsang & Wing-Keung Wong & Ira Horowitz, 2016.
"Arbitrage opportunities, efficiency, and the role of risk preferences in the Hong Kong property market,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 735-754, October.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "Arbitrage Opportunities, Efficiency, and the Role of Risk Preferences in the Hong Kong Property Market," MPRA Paper 74347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Zimmer, 2015. "Time-Varying Correlation in Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 86-100, July.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mehlhorn, Joey E., 2015. "Energy prices and agricultural commodity prices: Testing correlation using copulas method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 430-436.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "A stochastic-dominance approach to determining the optimal home-size purchase: The case of Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 69175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Detre, Joshua D., 2013. "Determining the Nature of Dependency between Agribusiness and Non-Agribusiness Stocks," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143080, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2012. "A review of copula models for economic time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 4-18.
- Patton, Andrew, 2013. "Copula Methods for Forecasting Multivariate Time Series," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsClayton; Gumbel; CDO; conditional probability; dependence; bubble; contagion;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- The Role of Copulas in the Housing Crisis (REStat 2012) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:607-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .