Flexible Estimation of Copulas: An Application to the US Housing Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiguo Sun & Ximing Wu, 2018. "Leverage and Volatility Feedback Effects and Conditional Dependence Index: A Nonparametric Study," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Kang, Sang Hoon & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Ahmed, Ali & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2018. "Multi-scale causality and extreme tail inter-dependence among housing prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 301-309.
- Roman Matkovskyy, 2019.
"Extremal Economic (Inter)Dependence Studies: A Case of the Eastern European Countries,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(3), pages 667-698, September.
- Roman Matkovskyy, 2019. "Extremal Economic (Inter)Dependence Studies: A Case of the Eastern European Countries," Post-Print hal-02332090, HAL.
- Ho, Anson T.Y. & Huynh, Kim P. & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2019. "Using nonparametric copulas to measure crude oil price co-movements," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 211-223.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2020. "An investigation on mixed housing-cycle structures and asymmetric tail dependences," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Flexible Estimation of Copulas: An Application to the US Housing Crisis (JAE 2016) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:3:p:603-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.