Is Gold a Hedge or a Safe Haven? An Analysis of Stocks, Bonds and Gold
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk G. Baur & Brian M. Lucey, 2007. "Is Gold a Hedge or a Safe Haven? An Analysis of Stocks, Bonds and Gold," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp198, IIIS.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C. G. de Vries, 2004.
"Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 313-326, February.
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C.G. de Vries, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-071/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Vries, Casper G & Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," CEPR Discussion Papers 2916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartmann, P. & Straetmans, S. & De Vries, C.G., 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Papers 71, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan & de Vries, Casper, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Working Paper Series 71, European Central Bank.
- Casper De Vries & Philipp Hartman & Stefan Straetmans, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Proceedings 727, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Brian M Lucey, Valerio Poti, Edel Tully, 2006.
"International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 49-68, June.
- Brian M Lucey & Edel Tully & Valerio Poti, 2005. "International Portfolio Formation, Skewness & the Role of Gold," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp030, IIIS.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "The Price of Gold: A Global Required Yield Theory," Finance 0403003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davidson, Sinclair & Faff, Robert & Hillier, David, 2003. "Gold factor exposures in international asset pricing," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 271-289, July.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Capie, Forrest & Mills, Terence C. & Wood, Geoffrey, 2005. "Gold as a hedge against the dollar," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 343-352, October.
- Olmo, José & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2005. "Contagion versus flight to quality in financial markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we051810, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:217-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.