Listing BRICs: Stock Issuers from Brazil, Russia, India, and China in New York, London, and Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandes, Nuno & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2014.
"On the fortunes of stock exchanges and their reversals: Evidence from foreign listings,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-176.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2009. "On the Fortunes of Stock Exchanges and Their Reversals: Evidence from Foreign Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 7308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2013. "On the fortunes of stock exchanges and their reversals: evidence from foreign listings," Working Paper Series 1585, European Central Bank.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2002.
"The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2651-2694, December.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Roell & Joseph Zechner, 1999. "The Geography of Equity Listing; Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CSEF Working Papers 28, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Pagano, Marco & Röell, Ailsa A & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Wojcik, Dariusz, 2007. "The Geography of Finance: Corporate Governance in the Global Marketplace," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199213368.
- G. Andrew Karolyi, 2004. "The Role of American Depositary Receipts in the Development of Emerging Equity Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 670-690, August.
- Alberto Moel, 2001. "The Role of American Depositary Receipts in the Development of Emerging Markets," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2001), pages 209-274, August.
- G. Andrew Karolyi, 2006.
"The World of Cross-Listings and Cross-Listings of the World: Challenging Conventional Wisdom,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 99-152.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "The World of Cross-Listings and Cross-Listings of the World: Challenging Conventional Wisdom," Working Paper Series 2004-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Joseph D. Piotroski & Suraj Srinivasan, 2008. "Regulation and Bonding: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Flow of International Listings," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 383-425, May.
- Doidge, Craig & Andrew Karolyi, G. & Stulz, Ren M., 2009. "Has New York become less competitive than London in global markets? Evaluating foreign listing choices over time," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 253-277, March.
- Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2008.
"Cross-border listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1027, October.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Cross-border Listings, Capital Controls, and Equity Flows To Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 12589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Gritsai, 2004. "Global Business Services in Moscow: Patterns of Involvement," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(10), pages 2001-2024, September.
- Sergei Sarkissian, 2004. "The Overseas Listing Decision: New Evidence of Proximity Preference," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 769-809.
- Eliana C. Rossi & Peter J. Taylor, 2006. "'Gateway Cities' In Economic Globalisation: How Banks Are Using Brazilian Cities," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(5), pages 515-534, December.
- René M. Stulz, 1999. "Golbalization, Corporate Finance, And The Cost Of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(3), pages 8-25.
- James D Sidaway & John R Bryson, 2002. "Constructing knowledges of 'emerging markets': UK-based investment managers and their overseas connections," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 401-416, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Nan & Liu, Cengceng & Zha, Donglan, 2016. "Performance evaluation of Chinese photovoltaic companies with the input-oriented dynamic SBM model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 489-497.
- Bas Karreman & Bert van der Knaap, 2012.
"The geography of equity listing and financial centre competition in mainland China and Hong Kong,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 899-922, July.
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2010. "The Geography of Equity Listing and Financial Centre Competition in Mainland China and Hong Kong," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-033-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecgeog:v:86:y:2010:i:3:p:275-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.