The geography of equity listing and financial centre competition in mainland China and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2010. "The Geography of Equity Listing and Financial Centre Competition in Mainland China and Hong Kong," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-033-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1996. "Market microstructure and asset pricing: On the compensation for illiquidity in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 441-464, July.
- Bas Karreman & Bert van der Knaap, 2009.
"The financial centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: competition or complementarity?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(3), pages 563-580, March.
- Bas Karreman & Bert van der Knaap, 2009. "The Financial Centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: Competition or Complementarity?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(3), pages 563-580, March.
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2007. "The Financial Centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: Competition or Complementarity?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-062-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2008.
"Cross-border listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1027, October.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Cross-border Listings, Capital Controls, and Equity Flows To Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 12589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Coval & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 1999. "Home Bias at Home: Local Equity Preference in Domestic Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2045-2073, December.
- Hovey, Martin & Naughton, Tony, 2007. "A survey of enterprise reforms in China: The way forward," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Franck Bancel & Cusha Mittoo, 2001. "European Managerial Perceptions of the Net Benefits of Foreign Stock Listings," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 213-236.
- Wang, Yuenan & Iorio, Amalia Di, 2007. "Are the China-related stock markets segmented with both world and regional stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 277-290, July.
- Dariusz Wójcik & Csaba Burger, 2010. "Listing BRICs: Stock Issuers from Brazil, Russia, India, and China in New York, London, and Luxembourg," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(3), pages 275-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:572-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0129-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:4:p:899-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.