Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Controls: Do Firm Characteristics Matter? Evidence from the Canadian Food Processing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. Sabourin, David West, Donald, 1999. "Advanced Technology in the Canadian Food Industry," Advanced Technology in the Canadian Food Industry, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division, number stcb4e.
- Lokman Zaibet & Maury Brendahl, 1997. "Gains from ISO certification in the UK meat sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 375-384.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna L. & Chandran, Ram, 2004.
"Meat And Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments: Survey Findings,"
33559, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & Moore, Danna & Chandran, Ram, 2004. "Meat and Poultry Plants' Food Safety Investments : Survey Findings," Technical Bulletins 184316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Cranfield, John, 2011. "Do Fresh Produce Exporters in Sub-Saharan Africa Benefit from GlobalGAP Certification?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-386, March.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0080-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neda Trifkovic, 2016.
"Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Viet Nam,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
163, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Trifkovic, Neda, 2017. "Private standards and labour productivity in the food sector in Vietnam," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261111, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/335950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liesbeth Colen & Miet Maertens & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Private Standards, Trade and Poverty: GlobalGAP and Horticultural Employment in Senegal," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1073-1088, August.
- Liang, Qiao & Hendrikse, George W. J. & Huang, Zuhui, 2010. "Quality provision and governance structure variety: Pooling versus double markup," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52694, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Trifkovic Neda, 2015. "Spillover Effects of International Standards: Work Conditions in Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Shaosheng, 2009. "Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Standards by China’s Agricultural Cooperatives: A Way out of Monitoring Production Practices of Numerous Small-scale Farmers ?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50293, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mulu Gebreeyesus, 2015.
"Firm adoption of international standards: evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 139-155, November.
- Gebreeyesus, M., 2014. "Firms' adoption of international standards: Evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Trifkovi? Neda, 2018. "Certification and business risk," WIDER Working Paper Series 80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Joshi, Satish, 2013. "Sustainability of EU Food Safety Certification: A survival analysis of firm decisions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1296, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:79-101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:55:y:2007:i:3:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.