Accompaniment, Workplace Representation and Disciplinary Outcomes in British Workplaces - Just a Formality?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.G. Knight & Paul Latreille, 2000. "Discipline, Dismissals and Complaints to Employment Tribunals," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 533-555, December.
- Monder Ram & Paul Edwards, 2003. "Praising Caesar Not Burying Him: What We Know about Employment Relations in Small Firms," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 17(4), pages 719-730, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Walker & R.T. Hamilton, 2015. "What influences the progression of employment rights disputes?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 117-133, March.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2013. "Gender Differences in Involuntary Job Loss: Why Are Men More Likely to Lose Their Jobs?," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 582-608, April.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:2-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang Cooke & Debi Saini, 2015. "From legalism to strategic HRM in India? Grievance management in transition," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 619-643, September.
- Linda Dickens, 2014. "The Coalition government's reforms to employment tribunals and statutory employment rights—echoes of the past," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 234-249, May.
- Jeremy Tanguy, 2013. "Collective and Individual Conflicts in the Workplace: Evidence from F rance," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 102-133, January.
- Fang Cooke, 2014. "Chinese industrial relations research: In search of a broader analytical framework and representation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 875-898, September.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andy Charlwood & Anna Pollert, 2014. "Informal Employment Dispute Resolution among Low-Wage Non-Union Workers: Does Managerially Initiated Workplace Voice Enhance Equity and Efficiency?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(2), pages 359-386, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:47:y:2009:i:1:p:100-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.