The Aggregate Demand for Labour in Australia: A Meta-analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 36 (1997)
Issue (Month): 69 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-900X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentine, T J, 1975. "Adjustments in Employment, Overtime and Inventory Investment in the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(134), pages 232-41, June.
- A. J. Phipps & J. R. Sheen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 86-104.
- Madsen, Jakob Brochner, 1994. "The Real Wage Gap and Unemployment in the OECD," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 96-106, June.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Makepeace, Gerald H., 1985. "Sticky wages and adjustment in the Australian labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 167-170.
- P.D. Jonson & R. Battellino & F. Campbell, 1978. "Unemployment: An Econometric Dissection," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Pitchford, J D, 1983. "Unemployment, Real Wages and the Money Supply in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(165), pages 118-31, June.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 1995. "Paradox of Hysteresis and Real-Wage Flexibility in Australia," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 17(4), pages 503-514, July.
- Harvey, Andrew, 1997. "Trends, Cycles and Autoregressions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 192-201, January.
- Stanley, T D & Jarrell, Stephen B, 1989.
" Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Survey s,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 161-70.
- T. D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell, 2005. "Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Surveys," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 299-308, 07.
- James G. Ryan & Ronald C. Duncan, 1974. "Effects On Farm Incomes And Rural Labour Of A Relative Increase In Wages," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 193-207, December.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Working Paper Series 32, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Kirby, Michael G., 1988. "A new approach to modelling the effects of incomes policies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 81-85.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1993.
"How are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1994. "How Are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 386-98, March.
- Lewis, Philip E. T., 1983. "Disequilibrium in the Australian aggregate labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 185-189.
- Smith, J. & Murphy, C., 1991.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Autralian Economy,"
222, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Smith, Jeremy & Murphy, Chris, 1994. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 133-48, June.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-27, February.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995.
"Worker Participation and Productivity in Labor-Managed and Participatory Capitalist Firms: A Meta-Analysis,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995. "Worker participation and productivity in labor-managed and participatory capitalist firms: A meta-analysis," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1986. "Professor Hendry's Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 283-307, August.
- A. A. L. Powell, 1969. "Productivity Change In Australia: An Overall View," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(31), pages 18-34, 06.
- Trivedi, P K & Baker, G M, 1985. "Equilibrium Unemployment in Australia: Concepts and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(174), pages 629-43, September.
- Bill Russell & Warren J. Tease, 1988.
"Employment, Output and Real Wages,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp8806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources Of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 12(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Geary, Patrick T & Kennan, John, 1982. "The Employment-Real Wage Relationship: An International Study," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 854-71, August.
- Rimmer, Maureen, 1991. "Primary Factor Substitution and the Real Wage Explosions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(57), pages 316-33, December.
- Tran, Van Hoa, 1969. "Marketing Imperfections and Increasing Returns to Scale in Australian Manufacturing Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(110), pages 243-50, June.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1991. "Real Wages and Unemployment in Australia," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 35-55, February.
- Higgins, C. I. & Fitzgerald, V. W., 1973. "An econometric model of the Australian economy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-265, October.
- Trivedi, P K & Alexander, J N, 1988. "Incorporating International Competitiveness into the Demand for Labour Function: Some Issues of Specification and Interpretation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 196-208, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:36:y:1997:i:69:p:224-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.