The Aggregate Demand for Labour in Australia: A Meta-analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 36 (1997)
Issue (Month): 69 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-900X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1994.
"How Are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 386-398, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1993. "How are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Higgins, C. I. & Fitzgerald, V. W., 1973. "An econometric model of the Australian economy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 229-265, October.
- T. D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell, 2005. "Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Surveys," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 299-308, 07.
- Stanley, T D & Jarrell, Stephen B, 1989. " Meta-Regression Analysis: A Quantitative Method of Literature Survey s," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 161-170.
- Smith, Jeremy & Murphy, Chris, 1994. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 133-148, June.
- Smith, J. & Murphy, C., 1991. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in the Autralian Economy," Papers 222, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1991. "Real Wages and Unemployment in Australia," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 35-55, February.
- Madsen, Jakob Brochner, 1994. "The Real Wage Gap and Unemployment in the OECD," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(62), pages 96-106, June.
- Harvey, Andrew, 1997. "Trends, Cycles and Autoregressions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 192-201, January.
- Lewis, Philip E. T., 1983. "Disequilibrium in the Australian aggregate labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 185-189.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1986. "Professor Hendry's Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 283-307, August.
- Tran, Van Hoa, 1969. "Marketing Imperfections and Increasing Returns to Scale in Australian Manufacturing Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 45(110), pages 243-250, June.
- P.D. Jonson & R. Battellino & F. Campbell, 1978. "Unemployment: An Econometric Dissection," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Working Paper Series 32, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Trivedi, P K & Alexander, J N, 1988. "Incorporating International Competitiveness into the Demand for Labour Function: Some Issues of Specification and Interpretation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 196-208, September.
- Rimmer, Maureen, 1991. "Primary Factor Substitution and the Real Wage Explosions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(57), pages 316-333, December.
- Russell, Bill & Tease, Warren, 1991. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 34-45, March.
- Bill Russell & Warren J. Tease, 1988. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Trivedi, P K & Baker, G M, 1985. "Equilibrium Unemployment in Australia: Concepts and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(174), pages 629-643, September.
- A. A. L. Powell, 1969. "Productivity Change In Australia: An Overall View," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(31), pages 18-34, 06.
- Pitchford, J D, 1983. "Unemployment, Real Wages and the Money Supply in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(165), pages 118-131, June.
- Smith, V Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1995. "Can Markets Value Air Quality? A Meta-analysis of Hedonic Property Value Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 209-227, February.
- A. J. Phipps & J. R. Sheen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 86-104.
- Valentine, T J, 1975. "Adjustments in Employment, Overtime and Inventory Investment in the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(134), pages 232-241, June.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995. "Worker Participation and Productivity in Labor-Managed and Participatory Capitalist Firms: A Meta-Analysis," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Kirby, Michael G., 1988. "A new approach to modelling the effects of incomes policies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 81-85.
- James G. Ryan & Ronald C. Duncan, 1974. "Effects On Farm Incomes And Rural Labour Of A Relative Increase In Wages," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 193-207, December.
- Lewis, Philip E. T. & Makepeace, Gerald H., 1985. "Sticky wages and adjustment in the Australian labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 167-170.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources Of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 12(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 1995. "Paradox of Hysteresis and Real-Wage Flexibility in Australia," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 17(4), pages 503-514, July.
- Geary, Patrick T & Kennan, John, 1982. "The Employment-Real Wage Relationship: An International Study," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 854-871, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)