Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010|
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-9018|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siegloff, Eric S & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 1987. "Policy Ineffectiveness: Tests with Australian Data," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(49), pages 179-187, December.
- repec:syd:wpaper:175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Working Paper Series 32, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Phipps, A J, 1983. "Australian Unemployment: Some Evidence from Industry Labour Demand Functions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(41), pages 333-344, December.
- Russell, Bill & Tease, Warren, 1991.
"Employment, Output and Real Wages,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 34-45, March.
- Bill Russell & Warren J. Tease, 1988. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Trivedi, P K & Baker, G M, 1985. "Equilibrium Unemployment in Australia: Concepts and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(174), pages 629-643, September.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- A. J. Phipps & J. R. Sheen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policy and Employment Growth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 86-104.
- Tom Valentine, 1993. "The Sources Of Unemployment: A Simple Econometric Analysis," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 12(4), pages 1-20, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)