Fundamentos del Tipo de Cambio Real en Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1983.
"Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 141-153, February.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1981. "Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing," NBER Working Papers 0779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sjaastad, Larry A., 1998. "On exchange rates, nominal and real," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 407-439, June.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994.
"Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
4807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994. "Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 94-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Cointegration in partial systems and the efficiency of single-equation analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Marshall, Jorge, 1991. "Macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 696, The World Bank.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Patricio Arrau & Jorge Quiroz & Rómulo Chumacero, 1992. "Ahorro Fiscal y Tipo de Cambio Real," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 349-386.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Larry A Sjaastad, 1996. "Recent Evolution of the Chilean Real Exchange Rate," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 33(98), pages 109-132.
- Granger, Clive W. J., 1996. "Introducing Non-Linearity Into Cointegration," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 16(2), November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arend, Mario & Norambuena, Vivian, 2005. "Análisis para Chile del efecto de un shock adverso de términos de intercambio sobre el tipo de cambio y la cuenta corriente [Analysis of the Effects of a Negative Terms-of-Trade Shock over the Real," MPRA Paper 27175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vittorio Corbo & José Tessada, 2005. "Response to External and Inflation Schoks in a Small Open Economy," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.),General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 2, pages 029-056, Central Bank of Chile.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Vicente Esteve, 2004.
"Política fiscal y productividad del trabajo en la economía española: un análisis de series temporales,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, June.
- Vicente Esteve, "undated". "Política fiscal y productividad del trabajo en la economía espanola: Un análisis de series temporales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 156, FEDEA.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "Monetary dynamics: a market approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 139-152.
- Lahura, Erick, 2017. "El efecto traspaso de la tasa de interés de política monetaria en Perú: evidencia reciente," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 33, pages 9-27.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "Money and prices: evidence from the G7 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1799-1809.
- Stefan Norrbin & Kevin Reffett & Yaohua Ji, 1997. "Using a VECM to test exogeneity and forecastability in the PPP condition," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 87-95.
- Fakhri J. Hasanov & Lester C. Hunt & Ceyhun I. Mikayilov, 2016. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Demand in Azerbaijan Using Cointegration Techniques," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-31, December.
- Hasanov, Fakhri J. & Shannak, Sa'd, 2020. "Electricity incentives for agriculture in Saudi Arabia. Is that relevant to remove them?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Whither the Yen? Implications of an intertemporal model of the Yen/Dollar rate," International Finance 9508001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 1995.
- Chinn, Menzie David, 1997. "Whither the Yen? Implications of an Intertemporal Model of the Dollar/Yen Rate," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 228-246, June.
- Vo, D.H. & Nguyen, H.M. & Vo, A.T. & McAleer, M.J., 2019. "CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Growth," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Amano, Robert A & Norden, Simon, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Oil Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 683-694, November.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2020.
"Semi-endogenous versus Schumpeterian growth models: a critical review of the literature and new evidence,"
100383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2020. "Semi-endogenous versus Schumpeterian growth models: a critical review of the literature and new evidence," MPRA Paper 98022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, In & Park, Daekeun, 2008. "Causal relation between interest and exchange rates in the Asian currency crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 435-452, August.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain, 2017. "Bounds testing approach to analyzing the environment Kuznets curve hypothesis with structural beaks: The role of biomass energy consumption in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 548-565.
- M.S.Rafiq, 2006. "Business Cycle Moderation - Good Policies or Good Luck: Evidence and Explanations for the Euro Area," Discussion Paper Series 2006_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2005.
"A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- E.Panopoulou, 2005. "A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1500205, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2005. "A Resolution of the Fisher Effect Puzzle: A Comparison of Estimators," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp067, IIIS.
- Dierk Herzer, 2017. "Refugee Immigration and Total Factor Productivity," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 390-414, July.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2002. "Demand for M3 and expenditure components in Malaysia: assessment from bounds testing approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 721-725.
More about this item
KeywordsTipo de Cambio Real; fundamentales; productividad; Chile; efecto Balassa-Samuelson; efecto Salter-Swan;
All these keywords.
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jaime Casassus (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.