Labour Demand and Wage-induced Innovations: Evidence from the OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988.
"Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right--and Some of the Answers,"
502, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988. "Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right - and some of the answers," NBER Working Papers 2698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Michael, 1986. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Factors in OECD Unemployment: An Update," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 35-52, Supplemen.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1994.
"How Are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 386-398, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1993. "How are Product Demand Changes Transmitted to the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul M. Romer, 1987. "Crazy Explanations for the Productivity Slowdown," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 163-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Downing, Paul B. & White, Lawrence J., 1986. "Innovation in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 18-29, March.
- Madsen, Jakob B, 1998. "General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Models of Unemployment: Can They Explain the Unemployment Path in the OECD?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 850-867, May.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Alan Manning, 1995. "How Do We Know That Real Wages Are Too High?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1111-1125.
- Clark, Gregory, 1987. "Why Isn't the Whole World Developed? Lessons from the Cotton Mills," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 141-173, March.
- Keith A. Bender & Ioannis Theodossiou, 1999. "International Comparisons of the Real Wage—Employment Relationship," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 621-637, July.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1998. "Is Labour Market Flexibility Harmful to Innovation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 387-396, May.
- Chennells, Lucy & Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Technical Change and Earnings in British Establishments," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 587-604, November.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2003.
"An Empirical Analysis of Australian Labour Productivity,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 273-291, September.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Australian Labour Productivity," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 110, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Tim Bulman & John Simon, 2003. "Productivity and Inflation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:15:y:2001:i:3:p:323-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.