Assessing the Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption on Farmers' Well-being Using Propensity-Score Matching Analysis in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santosh K. Sahu & Sukanya Das, 2015. "Impact of Agricultural Related Technology Adoption on Poverty: A Study of Select Households in Rural India," Working Papers 2015-131, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Nazli, Hina & Orden, David & Sarker, Rakhal & Meilke, Karl D., 2012.
"Bt Cotton Adoption and Wellbeing of Farmers in Pakistan,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126172, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nazli, Hina & Orden, David & Sarker, Rakhal & Meilke, Karl, 2012. "Bt Cotton adoption and wellbeing of farmers in Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bola Amoke Awotide & Aziz A. Karimov & Aliou Diagne, 2016.
"Agricultural technology adoption, commercialization and smallholder rice farmers’ welfare in rural Nigeria,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Bola Awotide & Aziz Karimov & Aliou Diagne, 2016. "Agricultural technology adoption, commercialization and smallholder rice farmers’ welfare in rural Nigeria," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Bola Awotide & Arega Alene & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Victor Manyong, 2015. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on asset ownership: the case of improved cassava varieties in Nigeria," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1239-1258, December.
- Huang, Wu & Zeng, Di & Zhou, Shudong, 0. "Welfare Impacts of Modern Peanut Varieties in China," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 54.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani & Joshi, Pramod K. & D'souza, Alwin, 2016. "Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 110-121.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- Abdoulaye Diagne Author-Name: Fran ois J. Cabral, 2017. "Agricultural Transformation in Senegal: Impacts of an integrated program," Working Papers PMMA 2017-09, PEP-PMMA.
- Jorge Leonardo Rueda Gil, 2017. "Cambio tecnológico y mejoras en el bienestar de los caficultores en Colombia: el caso de las variedades resistentes a la roya," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015665, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Muhammad Khan & Muhammad Khan & Khalid Zaman & Muhammad Khan, 2014. "The evolving role of agricultural technology indicators and economic growth in rural poverty: has the ideas machine broken down?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2007-2022, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1542-:d:110344 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:566-:d:95266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous & Singleton, Grant R. & Casimero, Madonna C. & Hardy, Bill, 2010. "Research to Impact: Case Studies for Natural Resource Management for Irrigated Rice in Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164479.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.