Financial Constraints And Technical Efficiency: Some Empirical Evidence For Italian Producers' Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natália Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2015.
"Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(1), pages 91-118, August.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2013. "Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production," NIPE Working Papers 08/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Song, Malin & Ai, Hongshan & Li, Xie, 2015. "Political connections, financing constraints, and the optimization of innovation efficiency among China's private enterprises," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 290-299.
- Musson, Anne & Rousselière, Damien, 2018.
"Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives,"
279350, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers hal-01911612, HAL.
- Anne, Musson & Damien, Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 18-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- MG. Brandano & C. Detotto & M. Vannini, 2012. "Comparative efficiency of producer cooperatives and conventional firms in a sample of quasi-twin companies," Working Paper CRENoS 201228, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Maria Giovanna BRANDANO & Claudio DETOTTO & Marco VANNINI, 2019.
"Comparative Efficiency Of Agricultural Cooperatives And Conventional Firms In A Sample Of Quasi‐Twin Companies,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 53-76, March.
- Maria Giovanna Brandano & Claudio Detotto & Marco Vannini, 2018. "Comparative Efficiency Of Agricultural Cooperatives And Conventional Firms In A Sample Of Quasi-Twin Companies," Post-Print hal-01974512, HAL.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:154-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolores Gallardo Vázquez & M. Isabel Sánchez Hernández & Francisca Castilla Polo, 2015.
"Marco teórico y metodológico para la validación cualitativa de un modelo explicativo de las responsabilidad social en sociedades cooperativas
[Theoretical and methodological framework for the quali," REVESCO: Revista de estudios cooperativos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Escuela de Estudios Cooperativos, issue 118, pages 86-121.
- Alí Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4536-:d:186979 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:81:y:2010:i:1:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.