Accounting Essays by Professor William W. Cooper: Revisiting in Commemoration of his Ninety‐Fifth Birthday
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Glover, Fred & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Contributions of Professor William W. Cooper in Operations Research and Management Science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Nestor E. Terleckyj, 1970. "Measuring Progress Towards Social Goals: Some Possibilities at National and Local Levels," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(12), pages 765-778, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2015. "DEA environmental assessment in time horizon: Radial approach for Malmquist index measurement on petroleum companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 329-345.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, 2017. "Damages to return with a possible occurrence of eco-technology innovation measured by DEA environmental assessment," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2016. "Undesirable congestion under natural disposability and desirable congestion under managerial disposability in U.S. electric power industry measured by DEA environmental assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 173-188.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:554-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan, 2015. "China's regional sustainability and diversified resource allocation: DEA environmental assessment on economic development and air pollution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 239-256.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:154-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2012. "DEA environmental assessment of coal fired power plants: Methodological comparison between radial and non-radial models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1854-1863.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek, 2014. "Radial and non-radial approaches for environmental assessment by Data Envelopment Analysis: Corporate sustainability and effective investment for technology innovation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 537-551.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2015. "Environmental assessment on coal-fired power plants in U.S. north-east region by DEA non-radial measurement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 125-139.
- Wang, Derek & Li, Shanling & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2014. "DEA environmental assessment on U.S. Industrial sectors: Investment for improvement in operational and environmental performance to attain corporate sustainability," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 254-267.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:439-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Wang, Derek, 2014. "Sustainability development for supply chain management in U.S. petroleum industry by DEA environmental assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 360-374.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2014. "Environmental assessment for corporate sustainability by resource utilization and technology innovation: DEA radial measurement on Japanese industrial sectors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 295-307.
More about this item
KeywordsAuditing ; Economic accounting ; Enterprise accounting (managerial and financial) ; Mathematical models ; Social accounting ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:464-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.