Pushing the DEA research envelope
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jati Sengupta, 2000. "Efficiency analysis by stochastic data envelopment analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 379-383.
- Wagner A. Kamakura, 1988. "Note---A Note on "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(10), pages 1273-1276, October.
- Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2006. "Rank order data in DEA: A general framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1021-1038, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cooper, William W. & McAlister, Leigh, 1999. "Can research be basic and applied? You bet. It better be for B-schools!," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 257-276, December.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Sherman, H. David & Gold, Franklin, 1985. "Bank branch operating efficiency : Evaluation with Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 297-315, June.
- Sheth, Chintan & Triantis, Konstantinos & Teodorovic, Dusan, 2007. "Performance evaluation of bus routes: A provider and passenger perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 453-478, July.
- Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Larry M., 2009. "Data envelopment analysis (DEA) - Thirty years on," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 1-17, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Glover, Fred & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Contributions of Professor William W. Cooper in Operations Research and Management Science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Parker, Barnett R. & Tavares, Gabriel, 2008. "Evaluation of research in efficiency and productivity: A survey and analysis of the first 30 years of scholarly literature in DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 151-157, September.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Richard C. Morey, 1986. "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1265-1273, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Sequeira, João F.C., 2013. "Using Data Envelopment Analysis to support the design of process improvement interventions in electricity distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 226-235.
- Mohammad Ataei & Soamayeh Naserian, 2015. "An Assessment Study on the Efficiency of Banks through Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). Case Study: A Bank Based in Tehran," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 105-110, October.
- Ahti Salo & Antti Punkka, 2011. "Ranking Intervals and Dominance Relations for Ratio-Based Efficiency Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(1), pages 200-214, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvancing research Data envelopment analysis Gap identification Problematization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.