Financial Intermediary Balance Sheet Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Viral V. Acharya & S. Viswanathan, 2011. "Leverage, Moral Hazard, and Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 99-138, February.
- John Geanakoplos, 2010. "Solving the Present Crisis and Managing the Leverage Cycle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1751, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos, 2010. "Solving the present crisis and managing the leverage cycle," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 101-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary M. Everett, 2015. "Blowing the Bubble: The Global Funding of the Irish Credit Boom," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(3), pages 339-365.
- Ryan Banerjee & Enrico Sette & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017.
"The real effects of relationship lending,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1133, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Banerjee, Ryan & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Sette, Enrico, 2017. "The real effects of relationship lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 12340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Leonardo Gambacorta & Enrico Sette, 2017. "The real effects of relationship lending," BIS Working Papers 662, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tirupam Goel & Ulf Lewrick & Agnė Nikola Tarashev, 2017. "Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints," BIS Working Papers 666, Bank for International Settlements.
- Franz Hamann & Rafael Hernández & Luisa Silva & Fernando Tenjo G., 2014.
"Leverage Pro-cyclicality and Bank Balance Sheet in Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 32(73), pages 50-76.
- Franz Hamann & Rafael Hernández & Luisa Silva & Fernando Tenjo, 2014. "Leverage Pro-cyclicality and Bank Balance Sheet in Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 32(73), pages 50-76, July.
- Sushanta K Mallick & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2017. "Market volatility, monetary policy and the term premium," BIS Working Papers 606, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juliane M. Begenau, 2015. "Capital Requirements, Risk Choice, and Liquidity Provision in a Business Cycle Model," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-072, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2016.
- Xiao, J., 2016. "Corporate Debt Structure, Precautionary Savings, and Investment Dynamics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1666, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Franz Alonso Hamann Salcedo & Rafael Hernández & Luisa Fernanda Silva EScobar & Fernando Tenjo Galarza, 2013.
"Credit Pro-cyclicality and Bank Balance Sheet in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
762, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Franz Alonso Hamann Salcedo & Rafael Hernández & Luisa Fernanda Silva Escobar & Fernando Tenjo Galarza, 2013. "Credit Pro-cyclicality and Bank Balance Sheet in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010695, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jochen O. Mierau & Mark Mink, 2018.
"A Descriptive Model of Banking and Aggregate Demand,"
Springer, vol. 166(2), pages 207-237, June.
- Jochen Mierau & Mark Mink, 2016. "A descriptive model of banking and aggregate demand," DNB Working Papers 500, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mierau, Joachim & Mink, Mark, 2016. "A descriptive model of banking an aggregate demand," Research Report 16011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Duarte, Fernando M. & Eisenbach, Thomas M., 2013. "Fire-sale spillovers and systemic risk," Staff Reports 645, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2018.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, J. Nellie, 2014.
"Monetary policy, financial conditions, and financial stability,"
690, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, Nellie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Adrian & Nellie Liang, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Financial Conditions, and Financial Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Sartore, Domenico, 2013.
"Deciphering the Libor and Euribor Spreads during the subprime crisis,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 565-585.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Domenico Sartore, 2013. "Deciphering the Libor and Euribor Spreads during the subprime crisis," Working Papers 2013: 14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ahsan Akbar & Minhas Akbar, 2015. "Approaches to Improving Asset Structure Management in Commercial Banks," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 7(2), pages 26-35, April.
- Andrew Filardo & Jouchi Nakajima, 2018. "Effectiveness of unconventional monetary policies in a low interest rate environment," BIS Working Papers 691, Bank for International Settlements.
- Agostino Capponi & W. Allen Cheng & Sriram Rajan, 2015. "Systemic Risk: The Dynamics under Central Clearing," Working Papers 15-08, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- repec:bis:bisbps:95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapital; debt; leverage; procyclicality;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:3:y:2011:p:289-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.