Innovation capability of women and men managers: evidence from Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Luqun & Zhou, Jieyu & Zong, Qingqing & Lu, Qian, 2020. "Gender diversity in R&D teams and innovation efficiency: Role of the innovation context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Slavo Radosevic & Marat Myrzakhmet, 2006. "Between vision and reality: promoting innovation through technoparks in Kazakhstan," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 66, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Strohmeyer, Robert & Tonoyan, Vartuhi & Jennings, Jennifer E., 2017. "Jacks-(and Jills)-of-all-trades: On whether, how and why gender influences firm innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 498-518.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Laura Barasa, 2020. "Closing the gap: Gender and innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raul Caruso & Antonella Biscione & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Annunziata de Felice, 2020.
"Blinder-Oaxaca Approach to Identify Innovation Differences in Transition Countries,"
1008, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Antonella Biscione & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Raul Caruso & Annunziata de Felice, 2020. "Blinder-Oaxaca Approach to Identify Innovation Differences in Transition Countries," Cahiers de recherche 20-09, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Sungur, Onur & Dulupçu, Murat Ali, 2013. "İşletme Kuluçkaları ve Bölgesel Kalkınma: Kavramsal Çerçeve ve Literatür Bulguları [Business Incubators and Regional Development: Conceptual Framework and Findings from the Literature]," MPRA Paper 51833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Lecluyse & Mirjam Knockaert & André Spithoven, 2019. "The contribution of science parks: a literature review and future research agenda," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 559-595, April.
- Michael Schwartz, 2013. "A control group study of incubators’ impact to promote firm survival," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 302-331, June.
- David Minguillo & Robert Tijssen & Mike Thelwall, 2015. "Do science parks promote research and technology? A scientometric analysis of the UK," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 701-725, January.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwartz, Michael, 2010. "A Control Group Study of Incubators’ Impact to Promote Firm Survival," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- World Bank, . "Bulgaria - Investment Climate Assessment : Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 7868.
- Hmieleski, Keith M. & Sheppard, Leah D., 2019. "The Yin and Yang of entrepreneurship: Gender differences in the importance of communal and agentic characteristics for entrepreneurs' subjective well-being and performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 709-730.
- Lizbeth Martínez Ramírez & Jaime Munoz Flores & Arturo Torres Vargas, 2016. "The Analytical Hierarchy Process: An Optimal Methodology for Research in Entrepreneurship (Metoda Analytical Hierarchy Process – optymalna metodologia badan przedsiebiorczosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 172-186.
- Young Zik Shin & Jeung-Yoon Chang & Kyeongmin Jeon & Hyunpyo Kim, 2020. "Female directors on the board and investment efficiency: evidence from Korea," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(4), pages 438-479, September.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012.
"Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience,"
- Mhenni, Hatem & Ben Youssef, Adel & Elaheebocus, N & Ragni, Ludovic, 2013. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," MPRA Paper 46183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies ? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-00998292, HAL.
- Fernanda Ricotta & Victoria Golikova & Boris Kuznetsov, 2021. "The Role Of CEO Characteristics In Firm Innovative Performance: A Comparative Analysis Of EU Countries And Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 251/EC/2021, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Liu, Jingting & Zhu, Ying & Serapio, Manuel & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2019. "The new generation of millennial entrepreneurs: A review and call for research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1-1.
- Kozubíková Ludmila & Čepel Martin & Zlámalová Monika, 2018. "Attitude toward innovativeness based on personality traits in the SME sector. Czech Republic case study," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 13(2), pages 913-928, June.
- Ya You & Shuba Srinivasan & Koen Pauwels & Amit Joshi, 2020. "How CEO/CMO characteristics affect innovation and stock returns: findings and future directions," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 1229-1253, November.
- David Minguillo & Mike Thelwall, 2015. "Which are the best innovation support infrastructures for universities? Evidence from R&D output and commercial activities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 1057-1081, January.
- Kyunga Na & Kwangsoo Shin, 2019. "The Gender Effect on a Firm’s Innovative Activities in the Emerging Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-24, April.
- Sanja Popović-Pantić & Dušica Semenčenko & Nikola Vasilić, 2020. "Digital Technologies And The Financial Performance Of Female Smes In Serbia: The Mediating Role Of Innovation," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 65(224), pages 53-82, January –.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; Innovation management; Innovation capability; Gender; Women; Men;
All these keywords.
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aip:access:v:2:y:2021:i:1:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://access-bg.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mariana Petrova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://access-bg.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.