Between vision and reality: promoting innovation through technoparks in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Gerry & Carmen A. Li, 2004. "Revisiting Consumption Smoothing and the 1998 Russian Crisis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 43, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Gerry, Christopher J. & Bishop, Kate, 2005.
"Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: Evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 98-119, March.
- Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz & Christopher Gerry & Kate Bishop, 2004. "Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 47, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Minguillo & Robert Tijssen & Mike Thelwall, 2015. "Do science parks promote research and technology? A scientometric analysis of the UK," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 701-725, January.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lizbeth Martínez Ramírez & Jaime Munoz Flores & Arturo Torres Vargas, 2016. "The Analytical Hierarchy Process: An Optimal Methodology for Research in Entrepreneurship (Metoda Analytical Hierarchy Process – optymalna metodologia badan przedsiebiorczosci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 172-186.
- Lizbeth Martinez Ramirez & Jaime Munoz, 2015. "Priority Criteria and Alternatives for University Business Incubators in the Entrepreneurial Process in Mexico (Priorytetowe kryteria i alternatywy stosowane przez akademickie inkubatory przedsiebiorc," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(19), pages 95-105.
- David Minguillo & Mike Thelwall, 2015. "Which are the best innovation support infrastructures for universities? Evidence from R&D output and commercial activities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 1057-1081, January.
- Schwartz, Michael, 2010. "A Control Group Study of Incubators’ Impact to Promote Firm Survival," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Bauyrzhan Yessengeldin & Diana Sitenko & Gulnaz Murzatayeva & Anar Yessengeldina, 2016. "Scientific Potential as the Basis of Innovation Development of Kazakhstan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1019-1024.
- Sungur, Onur & Dulupçu, Murat Ali, 2013.
"İşletme Kuluçkaları ve Bölgesel Kalkınma: Kavramsal Çerçeve ve Literatür Bulguları
[Business Incubators and Regional Development: Conceptual Framework and Findings from the Literature]," MPRA Paper 51833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Lecluyse & Mirjam Knockaert & André Spithoven, 2019. "The contribution of science parks: a literature review and future research agenda," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 559-595, April.
- Kyunga Na & Kwangsoo Shin, 2019. "The Gender Effect on a Firm’s Innovative Activities in the Emerging Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-24, April.
- Michael Schwartz, 2013. "A control group study of incubators’ impact to promote firm survival," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 302-331, June.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012.
"Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies ? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience,"
- Mhenni, Hatem & Ben Youssef, Adel & Elaheebocus, N & Ragni, Ludovic, 2013. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," MPRA Paper 46183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-01068253, HAL.
- Jianghua Zhou & Hao Jiao & Jizhen Li, 2017. "Providing Appropriate Technology for Emerging Markets: Case Study on China’s Solar Thermal Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-21, January.
- World Bank, 2008. "Bulgaria - Investment Climate Assessment : Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7868, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.