İşletme Kuluçkaları ve Bölgesel Kalkınma: Kavramsal Çerçeve ve Literatür Bulguları
[Business Incubators and Regional Development: Conceptual Framework and Findings from the Literature]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Thierstein & Beate Willhelm, 2001.
"Incubator, technology, and innovation centres in Switzerland: features and policy implications,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 315-331, October.
- Thierstein, Alain & Wilhelm, Beate, 1999. "Incubator, technology and innovation centers in Switzerland; features and policy implications," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa385, European Regional Science Association.
- Slavo Radosevic & Marat Myrzakhmet, 2006. "Between vision and reality: promoting innovation through technoparks in Kazakhstan," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 66, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Phillip Phan & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2016.
"Science Parks and Incubators: Observations, Synthesis and Future Research,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS INCUBATION Theory • Practice • Lessons Learned, chapter 9, pages 249-272
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Phan, Phillip H. & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike, 2005. "Science parks and incubators: observations, synthesis and future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Rudy Aernoudt, 2004. "Incubators: Tool for Entrepreneurship?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 127-135, September.
- Rice, Mark P., 2002. "Co-production of business assistance in business incubators: an exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-187, March.
- Junbo Yu & Mark Middleton & Randall Jackson, 2010. "Geography of Business Incubator Formation in the United States," Working Papers Working Paper 2010-10, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Incubators; Firm Theory; Regional Development; Business Development Centers (ISGEMs);
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .