Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies ? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-00998292, HAL.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-01068253, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slavo Radosevic & Marat Myrzakhmet, 2006. "Between vision and reality: promoting innovation through technoparks in Kazakhstan," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 66, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Catalin Boja, 2011. "Clusters Models, Factors and Characteristics," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 34-43, July.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2002. "How effective are technology incubators?: Evidence from Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Hatem M’Henni & Rigas Arvanitis, 2012. "La résilience des systèmes d'innovation en période de transition. La Tunisie après le 14 janvier 2011," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 57-81.
- Gabsi, Foued & Mhenni, Hatem & Koouba, Karim, 2008. "Innovation Determinants in Emerging Countries: An Empirical Study at the Tunisian Firms level," MPRA Paper 17940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2007. "Technology parks and regional economic growth in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 76-87, February.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnoparks; Centers of Excellence; Science; Technology and Innovation; Research and Development spillovers; Industrial Policy; Tunisia;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .