Clusters Models, Factors and Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers: cities' role in the new economy," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q4, pages 17-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wawan Dhewanto & Rendra Chaerudin & Donald Lantu & Sri Herliana & Evy Rachmawati, 2015. "Diamond Model Development of ICT Industry Clusters in a Developing Country," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(2), pages 348-355, April.
- Marian DARDALA & Adriana REVEIU, 2013. "Using Raster Based Solutions to Identify Spatial Economic Agglomerations," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 131-143.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Comparing Cluster Policies: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 2014R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012.
"Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience,"
- Mhenni, Hatem & Ben Youssef, Adel & Elaheebocus, N & Ragni, Ludovic, 2013. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," MPRA Paper 46183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies ? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-00998292, HAL.
- Alina Filip & Lelia Voinea, 2012. "Understanding the Processes of Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and Customer Relationship Development," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(2), pages 62-67, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; characteristic; model; regional development;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:ijeptp:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:34-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Boja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.