Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mhenni, Hatem & Ben Youssef, Adel & Elaheebocus, N & Ragni, Ludovic, 2013. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," MPRA Paper 46183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Nawsheen Elaheebocus & Hatem M'Henni & Ludovic Ragni, 2012. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies ? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," Post-Print halshs-00998292, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slavo Radosevic & Marat Myrzakhmet, 2006. "Between vision and reality: promoting innovation through technoparks in Kazakhstan," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 66, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Catalin Boja, 2011. "Clusters Models, Factors and Characteristics," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 34-43, July.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2002. "How effective are technology incubators?: Evidence from Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Hatem M’Henni & Rigas Arvanitis, 2012. "La résilience des systèmes d'innovation en période de transition. La Tunisie après le 14 janvier 2011," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 57-81.
- Gabsi, Foued & Mhenni, Hatem & Koouba, Karim, 2008. "Innovation Determinants in Emerging Countries: An Empirical Study at the Tunisian Firms level," MPRA Paper 17940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2007. "Technology parks and regional economic growth in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 76-87, February.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCenters of Excellence; Industrial Policy; Research and Development spillovers; Science; Technology and Innovation; Technoparks; Tunisia;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01068253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.