Report NEP-ARA-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem & Rault, Christophe, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of The EKC Hypothesis for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions in Selected Middle East and North African Countries," MPRA Paper 46185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Srour, Ilina & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Skill-Enhancing Trade in Turkey: Evidence from Longitudinal Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 7320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adeel Malik & Bassem Awadallah, 2012. "The Economics of the Arab Spring," OxCarre Working Papers 079, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mhenni, Hatem & Ben Youssef, Adel & Elaheebocus, N & Ragni, Ludovic, 2013. "Are Technoparks High Tech Fantasies? Lessons from the Tunisian Experience," MPRA Paper 46183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Parinaz Ezzati, 2012. "Financial Markets Integration of Iran Within the Middle East and with the Rest of the World," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2013.
"Le retour des migrants marocains dans leur pays d’origine, quand ? Dans quelles circonstances ?
[Why did Moroccan migrants decide to return to their country of birth? Who Returned? When and under w," MPRA Paper 46114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00807765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore