Effect Of Job Satisfaction On Organizational Commitment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2014.
"Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 683-704, August.
- Fiorillo, D & Nappo, N, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," Discussion Papers 5_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan H. Westover & Andrew R. Westover & L. Alan Westover, 2010. "Enhancing long-term worker productivity and performance: The connection of key work domains to job satisfaction and organizational commitment," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 59(4), pages 372-387, April.
- Nick Drydakis, 2012. "Men's sexual orientation and job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(8), pages 901-917, November.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2012. "Men's Sexual Orientation and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 6272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsjob satisfaction; intrinsic satisfaction; extrinsic satisfaction; organizational commitment.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:manmar:v:xiv:y:2016:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Barbu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.