Valuing Wildlife Management: A Utah Deer Herd
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Sutinen, Jon G., 1979. "Bioeconomic models of marine recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 1981. "Theory and estimation of the household production function for wildlife recreation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 199-214, September.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R., 1983. "A bioeconomic model of an international fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 310-328, December.
- Lewis, T. R., 1975. "Optimal Resource Management Under Conditions of Uncertainty: The Case of an Ocean Fishery," Working Papers 104, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Sandra S. Batie & Leonard Shabman, 1979. "Valuing Nonmarket Goods—Conceptual and Empirical Issues: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 931-932.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael H. Taylor, 2013.
"Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 606-627.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Jensen, Frank & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2016. "Designing hunting regulation under population uncertainty and self-reporting," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-171.
- Young, Ralph, 1991. "The Economic Significance of Environmental Resources: A Review of the Evidence," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(03), December.
- Huffaker, Ray G. & Wilen, James E. & Gardner, B. Delworth, 1990. "A Bioeconomic Livestock/ Wild Horse Trade-Off Mechanism For Conserving Public Rangeland Vegetation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Meyer, Kevin Michael, 2017. "Three essays on environmental and resource economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006585, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herruzo, A.C. & Martínez-Jauregui, M. & Carranza, J. & Campos, P., 2016. "Commercial income and capital of hunting: an application to forest estates in Andalucía," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 53-61.
- Joseph Cooper, 1993. "A bioeconomic model for estimating the optimal level of deer and tag sales," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 563-579, December.
- Kurt Schwabe & Peter Schuhmann & Roy Boyd & Khosrow Doroodian, 2001. "The Value of Changes in Deer Season Length: An Application of the Nested Multinomial Logit Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, June.
- Timothy Park & John Loomis, 1996. "Joint estimation of contingent valuation survey responses," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 149-162, March.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.