Non-Tariff Measures And Industrial Nation Imports Of Agricultural Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-199, September.
- Nogues, Julio & Olechowski, Andrezj & Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "The extent of non tariff barriers to industrial countries' imports," MPRA Paper 87378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1989. "The ec antidumping regulations: A first economic appraisal, 1980–85," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 563-587, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark Don P., 2008. "Host Country Educational Attainment and Vertical Specialization," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Don Clark & Marchese Serafino & Zarrilli Simonetta, 2000. "Do Dirty Industries Conduct Offshore Assembly In Developing Countries?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 75-86.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2005.
"The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2003. "The perversity of preferences : GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2955, The World Bank.
- Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference utilization and tariff reduction in European Union imports from African, Caribbean, and Pacific countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3688, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.