The Political Economy Of The Uruguay Round Negotiations: A View From Geneva
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. Ford Runge & Heimpel Stanton, 1988. "The Political Economy of the Uruguay Round Negotiations: A View from Geneva," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1146-1152.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Devadoss & E. Kwan Choi, 1987. "Input Price Uncertainty and Factor Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 87-wp25, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvis, H. J. & van der Hamsvoort, C. P. C. M., 1996. "The AMS in agricultural trade negotiations: a review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 527-539, December.
- Kobayashi, S. & Morison, Julian B. & Riethmuller, Paul C., 1991. "A Review of Recent Developments in Japanese Agriculture and Agricultural Policy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(03), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.