The ec antidumping regulations: A first economic appraisal, 1980–85
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Spinanger, 2001. "The Wto, Atc And Textiles And Clothing In A Global Perspective: What’S In It For Bangladesh?," CPD Working Paper 8, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Hiemenz, Ulrich (Ed.) & Gundlach, Erich (Ed.), 1994. "Regional integration in Europe and its effects on developing countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 794, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Ahmad Nawaz, Hakro, 2006. "Economic rationale, trade impact and extent of antidumping – case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1994:i:1994-3:p:51-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Low & Alexander Yeats, 1995. "Nontariff Measures and Developing Countries: Has the Uruguay Round Leveled, the Playing Field?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 51-70, January.
- D. Greenaway & R. Hine, 1993. "Trade policy and protection in the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 433-456, December.
- Crowley, Meredith A., 2006.
"Do safeguard tariffs and antidumping duties open or close technology gaps?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 469-484, March.
- Meredith A. Crowley, 2002. "Do safeguard tariffs and antidumping duties open or close technology gaps?," Working Paper Series WP-02-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1997. "The WTO after the Singapore ministerial: Much to do about what?," Kiel Discussion Papers 304, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Staiger, Robert W. & Wolak, Frank K., 1995. "ITC Injury Determination and the Abuse of Antidumping Law: Evidence from the United States Manufacturing Industries," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 50715, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 2002.
"Dumping and Double Crossing: The (In)Effectiveness of Cost-Based Trade Policy under Incomplete Information,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 895-918, August.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1999. "Dumping and Double Crossing: The (In)Effectiveness of Cost-Based Trade Policy Under Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 6986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1999. "Dumping and Double Crossing: The (In)Effectiveness Of Cost-Based Trade Policy Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199901, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2005. "The Growing Problem of Antidumping Protection," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 329-366 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelika Eymann & Ludger Schuknecht, 1996.
"Antidumping Policy In The European Community: Political Discretion Or Technical Determination,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, July.
- Eymann, Angelika & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1990. "Antidumping policy in the European Community: Political discretion or technical determination," Discussion Papers, Series II 106, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry-Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1994 Micr), pages 51-118.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, EconWPA.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, Don P., 1992. "Non-Tariff Measures And Industrial Nation Imports Of Agricultural Products," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Crowley Meredith A., 2010. "Split Decisions in Antidumping Cases," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Gruber, Harald, 1996. "Trade policy and learning by doing: the case of semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 723-739, August.
- Wilfried Pauwels & Hylke Vandenbussche & Marcel Weverbergh, 2001. "Strategic Behaviour under European Antidumping Duties," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 75-99.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:1128-1154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The single European market - a Schumpeterian event?," Kiel Discussion Papers 157, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmieding, Holger, 1992. "Maastricht: A dead end of European integration?," Kiel Discussion Papers 192, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ingo Schmidt & Sabine Richard, 1992. "Conflicts between antidumping and antitrust law in the EC," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 27(5), pages 223-229, September.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1994. "Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions," Kiel Working Papers 653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andersson, Thomas, 1992. "The Role of Japanese Foreign Direct Investment in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 329, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:125:y:1989:i:3:p:563-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.