Measures of Openness
In: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-199, September.
- Morrison, Thomas K, 1976. " Manufactured Exports and Protection in Developing Countries: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 151-158, October.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Anne O. Krueger, 1984. "The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald84-1, January.
- Gary P. Sampson & Alexander J. Yeats, 1977. "An Evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy as a Barrier Facing Agricultural Exports to the European Economic Community," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 99-106.
- Ray, Edward John & Marvel, Howard P, 1984. "The Pattern of Protection in the Industrialized World," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 452-458, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .