Measures of Openness
In: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5850.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5850||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Baldwin & Anne O. Krueger, 1984. "The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald84-1, October.
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-99, September.
- Gary P. Sampson & Alexander J. Yeats, 1977. "An Evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy as a Barrier Facing Agricultural Exports to the European Economic Community," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 99-106.
- Ray, Edward John & Marvel, Howard P, 1984. "The Pattern of Protection in the Industrialized World," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 452-58, August.
- Morrison, Thomas K, 1976. " Manufactured Exports and Protection in Developing Countries: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 151-58, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.