Measures of Openness
In: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5850.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5850||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Baldwin & Anne O. Krueger, 1984. "The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald84-1, Enero.
- Gary P. Sampson & Alexander J. Yeats, 1977. "An Evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy as a Barrier Facing Agricultural Exports to the European Economic Community," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 99-106.
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-99, September.
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Morrison, Thomas K, 1976. " Manufactured Exports and Protection in Developing Countries: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 15158-15158, October.
- Ray, Edward John & Marvel, Howard P, 1984. "The Pattern of Protection in the Industrialized World," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 452-58, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.