Hedging Risk For Feeder Cattle With A Traditional Hedge Compared To A Ratio Hedge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Cross Hedging," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1182-1196, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maples, William & Harri, Ardian & Riley, John Michael & Tack, Jesse & Williams, Brian, 2016. "Determining the Effectiveness of Exchange Traded Funds as a Risk Management Tool for Southeastern Producers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229979, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Brake, William & Anderson, John D. & Coffey, Brian K., 2006. "Geographic and Seasonal Differences in the Feeder Cattle Hedging Risk," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35325, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Diersen, Matthew A. & Klein, Nicole L., 2000. "Price Discovery For Stocker Cattle Futures And Options," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18940, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Coffey, Brian K. & Anderson, John D. & Parcell, Joseph L., 2000. "Optimal Hedging Ratios And Hedging Risk For Grain By-Products," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coffey, Brian K. & Anderson, John D. & Parcell, Joseph L., 2002. "Spatial Analysis Of Feeder Cattle Hedging Risk," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36586, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.