The Trade-Off Between Liquidity and Precision of Position in Option Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2009.
"International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 185-206, March.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage," Finance 0307003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jul 2003.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "Alternative Market Structures for Derivatives," Finance 0311007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greppmair, Stefan & Theissen, Erik, 2019. "Small is beautiful? How the introduction of mini futures contracts affects the regular contract," CFR Working Papers 19-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mihaela Brindusa Tudose & Valentina Diana Rusu, 2018. "Analysis Of The Effects Of Financing And Risk Management On The Value Of Firms Listed On The Bucharest Stock Exchange," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 44-58, April.
- Khalil Nimer & Mahmoud Nassar & Naser Abu Ghazaleh & Abdulhadi Ramadan, 2020. "Family Business and Transaction Exposure," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-22, October.
- Bartram, SÃ¶hnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2011. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 967-999, August.
- Mohammed Subhi Al Essawi & Petre Brezeanu, 2011. "The Diversity of Corporate Governance Models. Overview at the Country Level," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 5-14.
- Caballero, Julián, 2021.
"Corporate dollar debt and depreciations: All’s well that ends well?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Julián Caballero, 2020. "Corporate dollar debt and depreciations: all's well that ends well?," BIS Working Papers 879, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Keng-Yu Ho & Yu-Jen Hsiao, 2018. "Derivatives usage for banking industry: evidence from the European markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 921-941, November.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006.
"The impact of the introduction of the Euro on foreign exchange rate risk exposures,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 519-549, October.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & G. Andrew Karolyi, 2002. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Finance 0207005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Working Paper Series 2005-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Roy Stein, 2016. "Review of the Reference Rate in Israel: Telbor and Makam Markets," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2016.12, Bank of Israel.
- Pramborg, Bengt, 2005. "Foreign exchange risk management by Swedish and Korean nonfinancial firms: A comparative survey," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 343-366, June.
- Annaert, Jan & Deelstra, Griselda & Heyman, Dries & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2007.
"Risk management of a bond portfolio using options,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 299-316, November.
- J. Annaert & G. Deelstra & D. Heyman & M. Vanmaele, 2007. "Risk management of a bond portfolio using options," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/465, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ang, Gaik Tin & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong, 2014. "Recent development and economic analysis of glycerol-free processes via supercritical fluid transesterification for biodiesel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-70.
- Korn, Olaf & Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2016. "Hedging with regret," CFR Working Papers 16-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lel, Ugur, 2012.
"Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 221-237.
- Ugur Lel, 2006. "Currency hedging and corporate governance: a cross-country analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 858, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gordon M. Bodnar, 2007. "The exchange rate exposure puzzle," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(9), pages 642-666, August.
- Ibañéz, Francisco & Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado-Ramírez, Semei & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2016.
"Innovaciones financieras en América Latina:Mercado de Derivados y Determinates de la Administración de Riesgo,"
Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(22), pages 7-38, Primer se.
- Ibañez, Francisco & Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado-Ramírez, Semei & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2015. "Innovaciones financieras en América Latina: mercados de derivados y determinantes de la administración de riesgo [Financial Innovations in Latin America: Derivatives markets and Determinants of Ris," MPRA Paper 63151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping & Zou, Hong, 2012. "Does property rights protection affect corporate risk management strategy? Intra- and cross-country evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 311-330.
- Guanghui Huang & Jing Xu & Wenting Xing, 2011. "Hedging strategies with a put option and their failure rates," Papers 1110.0159, arXiv.org.
- Hodder, James E. & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 2011.
"Managerial responses to incentives: Control of firm risk, derivative pricing implications, and outside wealth management,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1507-1518, June.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Hodder, James E., 2008. "Managerial Responses to Incentives: Control of Firm Risk, Derivative Pricing Implications, and Outside Wealth Management," MPRA Paper 11643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anca BUTNARIU & Florin-Alexandru LUCA & Andreea APETREI, 2018. "Mitigating Financial Risk By Using Hedging Strategies," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 16, pages 75-79, May.
- Arnold, Matthias M. & Rathgeber, Andreas W. & Stöckl, Stefan, 2014. "Determinants of corporate hedging: A (statistical) meta-analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 443-458.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:reapec:50155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aelinnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aelinnz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.