Nonrobustness Of Dynamic Dual Models Of The Northeastern And U.S. Dairy Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard, Wayne H. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1989. "Nonrobustness Of Dynamic Dual Models Of The U.S. Dairy Industry," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(1), April.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "A General, Dynamic, Supply-Response Model," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(2), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzuki, Nobuhiro & Kaiser, Harry M. & Lenz, John E. & Forker, Olan D., 1993. "Evaluating U.S. Generic Milk Advertising Effectiveness Using An Imperfect Competition Model," Research Bulletins 123015, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- D. Verreth & G. Emvalomatis & F. Bunte & A. Oude Lansink, 2015.
"Dynamic and Static Behaviour with Respect to Energy Use and Investment of Dutch Greenhouse Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 595-614, August.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Dynamic and static behaviour with respect to energy use and investment of Dutch Greenhouse firms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123508, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1993. "Segmenting the Milk Market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced Milk," Staff Papers 121326, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.