Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 08, Issue 1
Table of Contents: (1) Babula, Ronald A. and John Paul Rothenberg: "A Dynamic Model of U.S. Pork Product Markets: Testing for and Discerning the Role of Hedging on Pork-Related Food Costs," pp. 1-24; (2) Johnson, Jessica Jo and Andrew Barkley: "Trade Agreement Impact on Trade Flows, Trade Creation, and Trade Diversion: The Determinants of International Wheat Trade, 1999-2008," pp. 25-42; (3) Carew, Richard, Wojciech J. Florkowski, and Ali Doroudian: "Market Integration and Relationship between Farm-Level Prices: Evidence from Cherry Markets in BC, Washington and California," pp. 43-64; (4) Mane, Ranjit and Eric Wailes: "Impact of Trade Liberalization in Rice: Assessing Alternative Proposals," pp. 65-80; (5) Amikuzuno, Joseph and Samuel A. Donkoh: "Border Effects on Spatial Price Transmission between Fresh Tomato Markets in Ghana and Burkina-Faso: Any Case for Promoting Trans-border Trade in West Africa?" pp. 81-98; (6) Poudel, Mahadeb Prasad and Shwu-En Chen: "Effect of Production on Large Cardamom Price Variability in Nepal," pp. 99-108.
Volume (Year): 8 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sarris, Alexander H., 2000. "Has world cereal market instability increased?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-350, June.
- Nikolaos T. Milonas, 1991. "Measuring seasonalities in commodity markets and the half‐month effect," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 331-345, 06.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Gerald E. Shively, 1996. "Food Price Variability and Economic Reform: An ARCH Approach for Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew T., 1988.
"Garch Time-Series Models: An Application To Retail Livestock Prices,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp29, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 88-wp29, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Roberts, Matthew C. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Coble, Keith H., 1998.
"Measurement Of Price Risk In Revenue Insurance: Implications Of Distributional Assumptions,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20840, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Roberts, Matthew C. & Coble, Keith H., 2000. "Measurement Of Price Risk In Revenue Insurance: Implications Of Distributional Assumptions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Firdu Gemech & John Struthers, 2007. "Coffee price volatility in Ethiopia: effects of market reform programmes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1131-1142.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:156553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.