Dairy Farm Size, Entry, And Exit In A Declining Production Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rahelizatovo, Noro C. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Dairy Farm Size, Entry, and Exit in a Declining Production Region," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 333-347, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Disney, W. Terry & Duffy, Patricia A. & Hardy, William E., 1988. "A Markov Chain Analysis of Pork Farm Size Distributions in the South," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 57-64, December.
- Boucher, Robert W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Projected Costs And Returns For Beef Cattle, Dairy Production, Swine Production And Forage Crops In Louisiana, 1997," AEA Information Series 31663, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Mike Massow & Alfons Weersink & Calum G. Turvey, 1992. "Dynamics of Structural Change in the Ontario Hog Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 40(1), pages 93-107, March.
- Reimund, Donn A. & Martin, J. Rod & Moore, Charles V., 1981. "Structural Change in Agriculture: The Experience for Broilers, Fed Cattle, and Processing Vegetables," Technical Bulletins 157701, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Disney, W. Terry & Duffy, Patricia A. & Hardy, William E., Jr., 1988. "A Markov Chain Analysis Of Pork Farm Size Distributions In The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isik, Murat, 2004. "The Role Of Environmental Regulation On Concentrations Of U.S. Livestock Sectors," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20401, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2002. "Geographic Changes In U.S. Dairy Production," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19792, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Farm segmentation and agricultural policy impacts on structural change: evidence from France," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244789, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina, 2013. "Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149893, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas, 2012. "Differences of farm structural change across European regions," Discussion Papers 162879, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Piet, Laurent, 2008. "The evolution of farm size distribution: revisiting the Markov chain model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44269, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2006.
"Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 357-373, October.
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2006. "Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Huettel, Silke & Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2008. "Structural Change in the Dairy Sectors of Germany and The Netherlands - A Markov Chain Analysis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43659, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexander Gocht & Norbert Röder & Sebastian Neuenfeldt & Hugo Storm & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "Modelling farm structural change: A feasibility study for ex-post modelling utilizing FADN and FSS data in Germany and developing an ex-ante forecast module for the CAPRI farm type layer baseline," JRC Working Papers JRC75524, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Accounting for farm heterogeneity in the assessment of agricultural policy impacts on structural change," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rahelizatovo, Noro C. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Factors Influencing The Implementation Of Best Management Practices In The Dairy Industry," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35241, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy farms; Markov chain analysis; seemingly unrelated regression; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.