The Rise of New Farmer Cooperatives in China: Evidence from Hubei Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Ruben, Ruerd, 2007. "Impacts of Collective Action on Smallholders' Commercialisation: Evidence from Dairy in Ethiopia," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9418, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & John Cranfield, 2009. "Small-scale farmer participation in new agri-food supply chains: Case of the supermarket supply chain for fruit and vegetables in Honduras," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 971-984.
- Dinghuan Hu & Thomas Reardon & Scott Rozelle & Peter Timmer & Honglin Wang, 2004. "The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22, pages 557-586, September.
- Deng, Hengshan & Huang, Jikun & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott, 2010. "Policy support and emerging farmer professional cooperatives in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 495-507, December.
- Hussi, P. & Murphy, J. & Lindberg, O. & Brenneman, L., 1993. "The Development of Cooperatives and Other Rural Organizations: The Role of the World Bank," Papers 199, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon, 2000. "Agroindustrialization through institutional innovation: Transaction costs, cooperatives and milk-market development in the east-African highlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 279-288, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jos Bijman & Markus Hanisch & Ger Sangen, 2014. "Shifting Control? The Change of Internal Governance in Agricultural Cooperatives in the EU," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 641-661, December.
- Abebe Ejigu Alemu & Miet Maertens & Jozef Deckers & Hans Bauer & Erik Mathijs, 2016. "Impact of supply chain coordination on honey farmers’ income in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Sultan, Tursinbek & Wolz, Axel, 2012. "Agricultural Cooperative Development in China and Vietnam since Decollectivization: A Multi-Stakeholder Approach," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 40(2).
- Alemu, Abebe Ejigu & Adesina, Jimi, 2015. "Effects of cooperatives and contracts on rural income and production in the dairy supply chains: Evidence from Northern Ethiopia," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(4), December.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing cooperatives; Farmer Professional Cooperatives; cooperative performance; cooperative legislation; China; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:163917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.