Analyzing Establishment Growth Within New York Food Manufacturing Industries From 1987 Through 1995
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Connor, 1996. "Did the Competitive Regime Switch in the 1980s?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1192-1197.
- Ralph D. Christy, 1996. "Markets or Government? Balancing Imperfect and Complementary Alternatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1145-1156.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A. & Zhou, Furen, 1997.
"Relatedness And Performance: A Reexamination Of The Diversification-Performance Link,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(1), February.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1993. "Relatedness and Performance: A Reexamination of the Diversification-Performance Link," Working Papers 116116, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Stephan J. Goetz, 1997. "State- and County-Level Determinants of Food Manufacturing Establishment Growth: 1987–93," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 838-850.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 1995. "The Limited but Essential Role of Government in Agriculture and Rural Life," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183372, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989. "Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.