Responsibility and Sustainability in a Food Chain: A Priority Matrix Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigby, Dan & Woodhouse, Phil & Young, Trevor & Burton, Michael, 2001. "Constructing a farm level indicator of sustainable agricultural practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 463-478, December.
- Christian Fischer & Monika Hartmann & Nikolai Reynolds & Philip Leat & César Revoredo-Giha & Maeve Henchion & Luis Miguel Albisu & Azucena Gracia, 2009. "Factors influencing contractual choice and sustainable relationships in European agri-food supply chains," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 541-569, December.
- Philip Leat & Cesar Revoredo-Giha & Chrysa Lamprinopoulou, 2011. "Scotland’s Food and Drink Policy Discussion: Sustainability Issues in the Food Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPDO product; Sustainability assessment; Food chain management.; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q01; Q20; Q50;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:121950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.