Sustainable Relations in International Development Cooperation Projects: The Role of Organizational Climate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Beth Pinto & Jeffrey K. Pinto & John E. Prescott, 1993. "Antecedents and Consequences of Project Team Cross-Functional Cooperation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1281-1297, October.
- Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2005.
"The RELQUAL scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1040-1048, August.
- Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2004. "The relqual scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp447, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Christian Fischer & Monika Hartmann & Nikolai Reynolds & Philip Leat & César Revoredo-Giha & Maeve Henchion & Luis Miguel Albisu & Azucena Gracia, 2009. "Factors influencing contractual choice and sustainable relationships in European agri-food supply chains," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 541-569, December.
- Zedan Hatush & Martin Skitmore, 1997. "Evaluating contractor prequalification data: selection criteria and project success factors," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 129-147.
- Gilroy Coleman, 1992. "Monitoring and evaluation in agricultural and rural development projects: Lessons and learning," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 497-510, September.
- Biggs, Stephen & Smith, Sally, 2003. "A Paradox of Learning in Project Cycle Management and the Role of Organizational Culture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1743-1757, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novelli, Emanuele & Scherschel, Claus & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2014. "An E-platform for Supporting Sustainability Developments with Special Reference to Latin America," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199381, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
Keywordsrelations sustainability; organizational climate; organizational effectiveness; project management; project success; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:121845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.