The Joint Impact of Supply Chain Integration and Quality Management on the Performance of Pork Processing Firms in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E., 2007. "Application of structural equation modeling to evaluate the intention of shippers to use Internet services in liner shipping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 845-867, July.
- James C. Anderson, 1987. "An Approach for Confirmatory Measurement and Structural Equation Modeling of Organizational Properties," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 525-541, April.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Jiqin & Trienekens, Jacques H. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F., 2011. "Relationship and quality management in the Chinese pork supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 312-321, December.
- Zhang, Xiaoyong & Hu, Dinghuan, 2009. "Contracts, trust and market environment in farmer-buyer relationships," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49925, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Calum G. Turvey & Rong Kong, 2009. "Business and financial risks of small farm households in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 155-172, January.
- Xiaoyong Zhang & Lusine H. Aramyan, 2009. "A conceptual framework for supply chain governance: An application to agri-food chains in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 136-154, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; quality management practices; pork supply chains; firm performance; China; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.