The Supply Chain Of Pork: U.S. And China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dondè, Giulia & Trienekens, Jacques & Bloemhof, Jacqueline, 2016. "Designing Sustainable Production and Distribution Scenarios for the Beef and Pork Supply Chains in Brazil," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-21, July.
- Wang, Qingbin & Zhang, Guangxuan, 2012. "China’s small-scale hog production and implications for trade: Evidence from a farmer survey," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125288, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Peng, Chao, 2008.
"Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6144, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xiaohua Yu & David Abler & Chao Peng, 2011. "Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 63, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sun, Jiong & Debo, Laurens, 2014. "Sustaining long-term supply chain partnerships using price-only contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 557-565.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.