The Supply Chain Of Pork: U.S. And China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Peng, Chao, 2008.
"Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6144, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xiaohua Yu & David Abler & Chao Peng, 2011. "Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 63, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sun, Jiong & Debo, Laurens, 2014. "Sustaining long-term supply chain partnerships using price-only contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 557-565.
- Dondè, Giulia & Trienekens, Jacques & Bloemhof, Jacqueline, 2016. "Designing Sustainable Production and Distribution Scenarios for the Beef and Pork Supply Chains in Brazil," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(4).
- Wang, Qingbin & Zhang, Guangxuan, 2012. "China’s small-scale hog production and implications for trade: Evidence from a farmer survey," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125288, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .