Reform der EU-Milchmarktpolitik bei instabilen WeltmÃ¤rkten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward, 1998.
"Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward, 1998. "Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Z Bouamra Mechemache & V Réquillart, 2000. "Analysis of EU dairy policy reform," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 409-430, December.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Jean-Paul Chavas & Tom Cox & Vincent Réquillart, 2002. "EU Dairy Policy Reform and Future WTO Negotiations: a Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 233-257.
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1984. "European Community Grain and Meat Policies: Effects on International Prices, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 367-394.
- Herrmann, Roland & Schmitz, Peter Michael, 1984. "Stabilizing Producers' Revenue by Fixing Agricultural Prices within the EC?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 395-414.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; dairy market; milk quota system; partial equilibrium model; uncertainty; stochastic simulation; Agricultural and Food Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.